Which iPad is right for you in 2019? iPad, iPad mini, iPad Air, iPad Pro!

The 2019 iPad lineup is the best yet with the 2018 iPad, iPad mini, iPad Air, and iPad Pro! Let’s break them down and see which is best for you!
Read more ➡ https://appleinsider.com/articles/19/03/18/ipad-ipad-air-ipad-mini-ipad-pro-how-to-choose-the-best-ipad-for-your-needs-and-budget

Save $10 instantly on every 2019 iPad with coupon code APINSIDER at Apple authorized reseller Adorama. Plus no tax collected outside NY & NJ!

Must use this link and code APINSIDER: http://bit.ly/2ugZdQS

For details on how to redeem the code, visit: https://appleinsider.com/articles/19/03/19/heres-how-to-save-10-on-apples-new-2019-ipad-air-and-ipad-mini-5-with-no-tax-in-48-states

Lowest prices on all iPads: https://prices.appleinsider.com/ipad

For all the Apple tech news you’ll ever need, visit➡ appleinsider.com
Our video gear➡ https://kit.com/AppleInsider/video-production

1. Jessica Walker
    Jessica Walker says:

Just bought the new iPad mini 5 a few days ago, but wasn’t sure if I made the right choice. After watching this, I finitely feel more confident in my decision!my new iPad should be delivered tomorrow and I’m really excited! Thanks for the tips!

2. Murray Norris
    Murray Norris says:

I’m planning on getting the iPad mini. Here are the reasons why:
    -it’s portable
    -not to heavy
    -not crazy expensive like the iPad Pro
    -and last but not least I have never seriously damaged an electronic so I don’t really care about the repair cost

3. Syahir Sam
    Syahir Sam says:

Ipad mini 5 and Ipad pro 10.5. which one should i buy? the purpose is to read note, gaming and do some document work . i have laptop, so keyboard is not what i concern. i'm thinking at performance and price side and also for future to at least can work for 3-4 years. any suggestion?

4. • Leah •
    • Leah • says:

I got the iPad Pro 12.9 inch and I hate it. It’s far too big. I’m thinking I should get the 11 inch instead. But for the trade in I would get £350 but if I sell it properly I could get £600-£700

5. Raimundo Castro
    Raimundo Castro says:

But both the mini and the air have the same kind of display, bot P3 and laminated, also the 10.5" has no ProMotion technology, so there's no reason why the Air would have a better display than the mini (Bigger doesn't necessarily means better). Also the fully laminated display is more expensive to replace than the non-laminated display…
    I'm considering buying the are mini, but the refurbished 10.5" Pro seems so nice with the better camera, quad-speakers & ProMotion…

6. Daryn
    Daryn says:

The pro doesn’t have OLED because of Pro Motion. At this point it’s not possible to put 120hz refresh rate on an OLED display. I have the 11 inch pro and I think the screen is gorgeous. I’d rather have pro motion over OLED any day.

7. Whoda Kat
    Whoda Kat says:

I couldn’t finish the video. Go back and add up how much time the iPads are shown in this video versus the amount of time I’m doing nothing but staring at your face. Come on bro.

8. Autumn Blues
    Autumn Blues says:

Watching this on an iPad Air. 🤣🤣🤣 the original one, still works fine, no pencil support and didn't update it so it's still fast! 😃 this way I still have a lot of older apps that you can't get anymore, downside is I can't update some of my apps like procreate anymore 🤷🏻‍♀️ I'd love a pro but…too much money.

9. Eoghan Hennessy
    Eoghan Hennessy says:

I’ve got an iPad mini 4… probably not going to upgrade but happy they’re keeping it around – would like a mini iPad in the new iPad Pro style with Face ID though…