In this video, I make an in-depth comparison regarding two very useful and powerful devices: Wacom Cintiq Pro vs iPad Pro. Which is best for artists and animators? Well, hopefully this video will help you decide on which drawing device is best for you and your needs. Enjoy!
Subscribe for more content!
Were you left with any questions? Make sure to ask anything in the comments!
**GEAR I USE**
– Sony A6400: https://amzn.to/338Attk
– Panasonic G7: https://amzn.to/339qwMw
– Panasonic LX10: https://amzn.to/359T4qR
– Panasonic G 14mm Lens: https://amzn.to/2VmPRzF
– TASCAM DR-40: https://amzn.to/339qQuI
– Rode VideoMicro: https://amzn.to/2MkKdKi
– Rode SmartLav +: https://amzn.to/31NBSp0
– BONFOTO Tripod: https://amzn.to/30OgCOv
– JOBY Gorilla Pod: https://amzn.to/2oiDhW8
**MY EDITING PC SET UP**
– Cooler Master MasterBox Pro 5: https://amzn.to/2APKNuq
– Gigabyte Z370 Aorus Gaming 5: https://amzn.to/31RfxXv
– Intel Core i7-9700K: https://amzn.to/2ANPeFT
– Gigabyte RTX2080 Windforce: https://amzn.to/2LTc316
– EVGA Supernova 850: https://amzn.to/2AMjG3p
– Patriot Extreme 32GB DDR4 Kit: https://amzn.to/2AQWhxq
– Gigabyte Aorus Air Cooler: https://amzn.to/2nlj6Gw
4TB HHD: https://amzn.to/2oYINNu
120GB SSD: https://amzn.to/337u2GX
Razer Blade 14 (2015): https://amzn.to/2MkS6iS