1) Apple iPhone 11 launch on YouTube: https://www.theverge.com/2019/9/7/20854050/apple-iphone-11-event-youtube-stream
2) Amazon Hand Scanner: https://www.technewsworld.com/story/Amazon-Trying-Out-Hand-Scanning-Payment-System-Report-86225.html
3) Facebook Face Recognition: https://www.techradar.com/in/news/facebook-can-now-recognize-and-tag-your-face-whoever-and-wherever-you-are
4) Instagram Threads https://www.technewsworld.com/story/Instagram-May-Roll-Out-App-for-Real-Friends-Sharing-86213.html
5) Google Ads Update: https://www.theverge.com/2019/9/6/20853185/google-stop-ads-unproven-experimental-medical-techniques-stem-cell-therapy-moderation
Watch more videos: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLEiEAq2VkUUIkTJ1RvUpaR-M3gJPjme6v
#TechTuesday #TechnologyNews2019 #TechUpdates2019 #SimplilearnTraining #Simplilearn
Simplilearn is one of the world’s leading certification training providers. We partner with companies and individuals to address their unique needs, providing training and coaching that helps working professionals achieve their career goals. We’ve helped over 1 million professionals and companies across 150+ countries get trained, acquire certifications, and upskill their employees. Our training courses are designed and updated by 2000+ renowned industry experts. Our blended learning approach combines online classes, instructor-led live virtual classrooms, project work, and 24/7 teaching assistance.
We provide online training in Machine Learning, AWS, DevOps, Big Data, Hadoop, Data Science, Artificial Intelligence, Cloud Computing, Project Management, Digital Marketing, Cyber Security and Salesforce among others, where technologies and best practices are changing rapidly and demand for qualified candidates significantly exceeds supply.
For more information about Simplilearn courses, visit:
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Simplilearn
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/simplilearn
– LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/simplilearn/
– Website: https://www.simplilearn.com