Subscribe my Channel to Watch Videos related to Gaming, Tech, Reviews, Tutorials etc. Now Regular Update Of topics Will upload On My Channel so let’s have …
Heres a non technical review of the brand new iPad pro 11 inch. just giving some of my thoughts on the product, forgive me for not being super techy. i also forgot to mention the brand new redesign of the iPad Pro. This thing is amazing. Hope you all enjoyed the video!!
LIKE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE
BE MY FREIND ⬇️⬇️
MY FAVORITE TECH ⬇️⬇️
THE GEAR I USE FOR PHOTOGRAPHY ⬇️⬇️
MAIN CAMERA ➡️ https://amzn.to/2D0fI7I
BACKUP CAMERA ➡️ https://amzn.to/2sX5alu
FAVORITE PRIME LENS ➡️ https://amzn.to/2CVlOGu
FAVORITE ZOOM LENS ➡️ https://amzn.to/2Tmn3Wb
WIDE ANGLE LENS ➡️ https://amzn.to/2SeZrFP
FAVORITE FLASH ➡️ https://amzn.to/2Sgx6Pk
FAVORITE MEMORY CARD ➡️ https://amzn.to/2GdxXK4
CAMERA BAG ➡️ https://amzn.to/2MJ1AnK
THE GEAR I FILM WITH:
MAIN CAMERA ➡️ https://amzn.to/2SfBtKw
MAIN LENS ➡️ https://amzn.to/2sY1iQV
BACKUP CAMERA ➡️ https://amzn.to/2TpQw1y
GREAT LENS ➡️ https://amzn.to/2ToHqSH
MIC ➡️ https://amzn.to/2Tj2Y3e
DRONE ➡️ https://amzn.to/2MGFa6K
GIMBAL ➡️ https://amzn.to/2CZyzjA
TRIPOD ➡️ https://amzn.to/2Tn0X67
MAIN COMPUTER ➡️ https://amzn.to/2Tn0CQT
ON THE GO COMPUTER ➡️ https://amzn.to/2CYsbJ6
ALL MY OTHER GEAR ⬇️⬇️
MoneyWiz – iPad finance apps – Looking after the money with an application on your iOS devices is getting a lot easier now there are applications like MoneyWiz. I have these applications on my iPad and also on my iPhone, unfortunately it is not a universal application and you have to buy it. Then there is also the MoneyWiz application much you can get for the Mac. What is very good is the fact that you can use the server to synchronise your transactions and money was workings across all of your devices.
It is quick and easy to enter a new transaction whether it is an income or an expense, or even a transfer of money from one account to another. The most useful thing about any application of this type is the sort of reports that you can get from it. There are a number of reports with a high degree of configurability so you should have no trouble in finding a default report that will do what you needed to do.
If you want to set yourself a budget for a particular part of your finances, you can do this quite easily. You tell the application how much you want to set yourself for spending on a particular item or set of items for a specific time period, such as a week or a month. The application gives you a graphic to show you how far you’re through spending that budgeted amount and I think this is a very useful feature.
Please subscribe to make sure you hear about all the How To videos as they become available.
You can subscribe here
Wizardgold Channel – http://goo.gl/zE2Uc
On the Wizardgold Channel you will also find playlists so that you can see all the videos for specific areas of interest.
Want to find out when there are new videos on this channel?
**Subscribe here:- **
Wizardgold Channel – http://goo.gl/zE2Uc
Then have a look at the various playlists to zoom in to the videos you most want to see.
I am Good and Geeky and make videos for iOS and Mac users to get the best out of the platform and be completely productive.
Part of being a nerd is to drive the future – I have an electric car and I show what it is really like being an owner driver of a Nissan Leaf.
Turn your current LED light bulbs smart with this Oittm Smart Bulb Adapter. Works with Google Home and Amazon Alexa.
Oittm Smart Bulb Adapter: https://geni.us/beTPm
Combine with other Smart Life Products: https://youtu.be/A2MvUieJhCI
More Smart Home Lights: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLPRhQEDGqsFB_Hm7VQtCLcQKdl-mUYMlI
Check out these products I love and have reviewed: https://www.amazon.com/shop/techwithbrett
Help Tech With Brett grow: https://www.patreon.com/techwithbrett
SUBSCRIBE here, it’s FREE! https://goo.gl/vqO8kP
Disclaimer: This description contains affiliate links of products mentioned in video. If clicked and purchased I will receive commission to help this channel grow.
Connect with me!
#HowTo #Best #TechWithBrett #Tech #Tricks #tutorial #Review #oittm #WIFI #SmartHome #Lights #OittmLife #AmazonAlexa #GoogleHome
GoogleFi Code: Here’s a referral code to get a $20 credit when you join https://g.co/fi/r/C70KDK
Visible Referral Code : https://www.visible.com/referral/wvw8S
Hey everyone welcome and thank you for viewing this video. Im just a average person who likes talking tech and i do so through these vlogs. thanks again for watching.
#AppleCard #AppleInc #AppleCreditCard
A review of Music Studio Lite for iPhone and iPad. NIAPS.co.uk is a site dedicated to promoting apps which do not have any in-app purchases. Please visit the site http://www.niaps.co.uk to show your support!
You can see this app here http://www.niaps.co.uk/niapsios/music-studio-lite/
Description of app:
Music Studio offers a complete music production environment for the iPad/iPhone/iPod Touch with features and a sound quality previously only known to desktop applications and expensive audio hardware.
It combines a piano keyboard, 11 studio-quality instruments (118 in the full version), a fully fledged 127-track sequencer, extensive note editing, reverb, real-time effects and much more on a user-friendly interface.
AWARDS & REVIEWS OF THE FULL VERSION
• “A recent composition of mine started on the iPhone with Music Studio” – Jason Hayes, lead composer of “World of Warcraft”
• “GarageBand on your iDevice” – TouchMyApps.com
• “Music Studio is loaded to the brim with features and is a no brainer for composers” – AppAdvice.com
• “If you’re at all serious about your music you can’t really afford to miss out on this app.” – razorianfly.com
• “Music Studio justifies the purchase of an iDevice if you’re really into it.” – appfreakblog.com
• Awards from BestAppEver.com, iPhoneAppsPlus.com, apps4idevices, Palm Sounds
• Photorealistic, dynamically configurable 60-key keyboard (85 in the full version)
• Instant positioning via the slide gesture and resize with the pinch gesture
• Drum pads, chord pads and chord programming
• 11 studio-recorded instruments (16bit 44.1kHz sampled from real instruments)
• Release and attack time configurable per instrument
• Sustain samples
• Pitch bend wheel and accelerometer control
• Audio tracks:
• Microphone recording
• AudioCopy & AudioPaste
• iPod library or wav/mp3/AAC/ogg file import
• Waveform and audio region editing
• Record up to 24 channels simultaneously with CoreAudio (class compliant) hardware
• Sampler to a create custom instrument or kit from audio files and recordings
• Background audio playback and recording
• Low-latency, highly optimized, 128x polyphony, battery saving audio engine
• 10 drum loops
• High-quality reverb, resonant filter, compressor and limiter effects
• 127-track sequencer
• Beat & metronome settings (tempo, signature)
• Mute, solo, effect bus, pan and volume adjustment for each track
• Edit tracks, bars and even individual notes:
Draw, quantize, transpose, repeat, move, length, velocity, etc.
• Unlimited undo and redo
• Detailed in-app help
• Play or record 2 different instruments at the same time with 2 keyboard rows
• iPhone and iPad Retina Display supported
• Compatible with CoreAudio
LIMITATIONS OF THE LITE VERSION
• Saving, exporting and sharing is disabled, hence only one song can be created
• Only 11 instead of 118 instruments are available
• The number of audio tracks is limited to 2 (up to 127 in the full version)
• Only 1 user instrument or kit…
Binaural Demo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUDTlvagjJA
The Hot End Gaming Channel:
If you would like to send me fan mail, packages or anything of that nature please send to:
The Hot End
C/O Anthony Martin
PO Box 740
Berwick VIC 3806
Thanks for your support and love.
जय हिन्द, वन्दे मातरम|
For business inquiries: email@example.com
Lets join us at-
Tech Channel of the Week #8 is MacintoshTipz! They’ve got about 60 awesome tech-related videos, screencasts, tutorials, etc… I suggest you check out their channel if you are interested in technology or like the tutorials I produce here on my channel! E.B. also does a number of tutorials with the video editor called “Screenflow,” so if you are interested in such software, you should check out this channel for more information about the software!
The Tech Channel of the Week is new, so stay tuned, and keep producing quality videos and make sure you’re a subscriber if you want to be selected! MUST be a subscriber to qualify.
Here’s the links:
I’m an entrepreneur, with a keen interest in technology. In fact, it’s this dual obsession, that has helped me to make encouraging progress professionally, in minimal time.
Since I started out at 26, I have been making conscious efforts to leverage technology to enhance my business. And I reckon, the efforts have paid off – really well!
That said, it’s also true that budding entrepreneurs can end up in a Merry-Go-Round, trying to make sense of all the IT-buzz!
Tech Smart Boss aims to replace confusion with clarity. I’ll be reviewing the most useful software applications and helping you through their ins and outs, so that your business too can ride on the tech-bandwagons and cruise to new milestones – one after the other!
Let us know you did, by hitting on the ‘Like’ button!!
For more updates visit to our official channel: http://bit.ly/2weIsb6
Facebook Private Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/techsmartboss