HUGE NEW PATCH 1.62! currently on the Experimental BETA Branch of Steam for No Man’s Sky NEXT.
This crazy new update includes the Exocraft we’ve been waiting for ‘The Pilgrim’ along with an overhaul of the Exocraft system with brand new purchasable technology specifically for Exocrafts, increased Exocraft Inventory, a new buildable item to summon your exocraft from anywhere on the planet.
Loads more stuff and a whole host of new fixes and more, 49 notes to be exact.
Click here to Support Xaine’s World on Patreon http://www.patreon.com/xainesworld/
Join the Xaine’s World Discord https://discord.gg/M7AheT3
Submit Procedural Tech Data https://www.xainesworld.com/procedural-tech-data-submission/
Ket’s Refiner Recipe Spreadsheet (Updated 1.55 but still ‘mostly’ accurate) https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1m3D-ElN7ek3Y0f-1XDt0IW2l6HxfXi5n5Yr7VLwLbg4/edit#gid=0
No Man’s Sky Tools:
• Trade Goods Crafting Calculator/Shopping List Calc https://www.xainesworld.com/nmsshoppingcalc/
• Complexity Numbers List https://www.xainesworld.com/no-mans-sky-next-base-building-complexity-data/
No Man’s Sky Written Guides:
• Closed Infinite Refiner Loop https://www.xainesworld.com/nextguides/infiniteloops
No Man’s Sky NEXT Guides:
• Starship MEGA-GUIDE https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmZSz9IEBJE
• Portable Refiner, Comprehensive Guide https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tF_I2iSh-Fw
• Artifacts, Comprehensive Guide https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngFw3gMnA8I
• Nanite Gaining Guide https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sE_vP5jpiZQ
The Items Available to buy with Quicksilver https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LJ4uNtrugY
Patch Notes Videos:
• 1.62 https://youtu.be/pV_l3G-WQQk
• 1.61 https://youtu.be/OGTWfKx4HYI
• 1.60 Extra https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Mm4DCSpyjk
• 1.60 https://youtu.be/frUjiNdJnQ8
• 1.59 (Not So)-Hotfix https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WRzmULfGaQ
• 1.58 https://youtu.be/Y8y5v7hvyNQ
• 1.57 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCeBn_R83N4
• 1.55 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RogCQwecmck
• 1.54 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTVTrE80rMw
• 1.52, 1.52.1 and 1.52.2 https://youtu.be/dxMrvptiLJA
• 1.51 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1ITqYK17j0
• 1.5 https://youtu.be/SH8z6gWyjFQ
Monday – Video — 8pm GMT/1pm PST
Tuesday – Mass Effect Stream — 5pm GMT/10am PST
Wednesday – Video — 8pm GMT/1pm PST
Thursday – Fallout: New Vegas Stream — 5pm GMT/10am PST
Friday – N/A
Saturday – N/A
Sunday – NMS Stream — 5pm GMT/10am PST
Check me out on:
• Hovatoff – Peace
1.62 Patch Notes: https://steamcommunity.com/app/275850/discussions/0/2747650363466369304/
• Added a new Exocraft, the Pilgrim. Purchase the blueprints for the Pilgrim Geobay from a Blueprint Analyser.
• Added an Exocraft Summoning Station that once built on a planet, allows all owned exocraft to be summoned from anywhere on that planet. Purchase the blueprints for the Exocraft Summoning Station from a Blueprint Analyser.
• Increased the inventory size of all Exocraft.
• Increased the base speed of the Colossus.
• Added upgrade modules for the Exocraft, similar to the modules available for ships, Multi-Tools + the Exosuit. • Upgrade Modules are purchasable for Nanites from the Exocraft Technician once their quest chain is complete. • Modifiable stats include top speed, boost power, fuel efficiency, gun damage and more.
• Expanded the Exocraft Quick Menu options to allow all owned and in-range Exocraft to be summoned, not just the current primary Exocraft.
• Added the ability to customise your Exocraft with unique paint, decals and boost particle options.
• Added specific technology to customise Exocraft handling, allowing drivers to spec their vehicles for grip or drift.
• Added a speedometer display to the HUD while driving an Exocraft.
• Fixed a number of issues with vehicle races, particularly in multiplayer.
• Fixed an issue where Exocraft with laser upgrades could still not mine substances that required an Advanced Mining Laser.
• Fixed an issue where Exocraft could not mine terrain resources.
And a whole lot more…