Microsoft OneNote for Android Review!(Tablet Version)

Microsoft’s note taking app, OneNote, has been on Android for quite a while, but it was just updated yesterday with tablet support! In this video, I go over new changes and conduct a full review of the app! I really think this app is the best note taking app for Android. Do you guys use this? Leave your comments below!
Like, Subscribe, and thanks for watching!

Link to download Microsoft OneNote from Google Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.microsoft.office.onenote&hl=en

All credit for OneNote goes to respective owner – Microsoft. Copyrighted content use allowed by Fair Use(criticizing), but I didn’t use any copyrighted content in the first place.

~
YouTube – youtube.com/gametechsupersham
Facebook – facebook.com/shamtechhd
Google+ – http://goo.gl/b3vaEY
No infringement done, protected under Fair Use.

1. SynsterFear
    SynsterFear says:

It took serious effort to downgrade regular one note to the terrible android version of it. Its just bad. Like I expect that kind of performance from some program from the 1990s. I'm not an apple guy, but this time you should definitely go able tablet if you want to use one note.

2. Terrilynnmyron
    Terrilynnmyron says:

When it comes to android and android tablets, phones, etc, both Evernote and One Note are basically monkey shit when it comes to basics tasks like copy and paste from a file outside either program into the program. Also, it is fucking impossible to easily create a link to any files outside the program that is also on the same tablet that the program resides on. I went to using a tablet to stop lugging a laptop around. Great work guys.

3. Llama Llama
    Llama Llama says:

It seems like one note is taking forever to load my notes.. I've been using one note on my mac and started to download it on my tab a, but i cant seem to open my notes.. Do you have any idea why?

4. Llama Llama
    Llama Llama says:

5. Kimberley Gamble
    Kimberley Gamble says:

Hi I just post to ask you if you can create invoices in Microsoft One Note as you can do in Microsoft Word; Just Asking. If or when i installed this app on my android tablet. Thanks for sharing this video review on Microsoft One Note. I look forward to your reply as soon as possible

6. majorghn
    majorghn says:

Most of these features are not on the Android App for smartphones like the Note 4. Their are maybe 3 features and that's it, this app for smartphones sucks.

7. Med Ntu
    Med Ntu says:

Excuse me. Do you have the apk file of this onenote android tablet version? After I updated my SONY tablet Z4, I cannot use onenote tablet version. Thanks!

8. David Gonzalez
    David Gonzalez says:

HI, great video! just only a couple of question. Do you know why the onenote version for ipad have more features than android version? Is possible to get a onenote full version (like online version) for android tablets?

Thank you for your answer!

9. max habeeb
    max habeeb says:

I use samsung tab A9.7 with s pen and i started with Snotes and it was very very helpful during the courses that i've been to and when i started to try onenote it kind of seemed a bit harder to adjust to it and work with it than the S notes.

10. RotorWing FPV
    RotorWing FPV says:

lol there it is again…1 million downloads. How many people here have download apps to try them out and then piss them off because they are a load of crap. Yeah 1 million downloads but about 50, 000 users