Have you considered to switch to iPad Pro for UX and Product Design work? Maybe user research? In this video, I’ll give you my first-hand experience by trying out UX work only using iPad for a few days. As a Mac and iPad user I’ll share the unbiased take covering: the good, the bad and the ugly when it comes to picking iPad pros as a PRO device.
The apps I’ve listed and like to use when it comes to…
– Google apps suite (docs, excel, keep)
– Ulysses (UX copy, research note management)
– iOS notes app (notes)
General UX tasks and product design:
– Miro (formerly and sadly renamed Realtimeboard) (experience mapping, wireframes, UI etc.)
– Adobe Comp (wireframes and UI)
– Unsplash (stock photos)
– Procreate (hand drawn illustrations)
– Assembyl (vector illustrations)
– Canva (ready made graphics templates)
Other worth checking out:
– Grammarly (UX copy)
– Paper (notes and illustrations)
– Yoink (multitasking drawer to copy/paste elements from-to-anywhere)
and many more.
🙌SUBSCRIBE to this channel to get the latest updates on user experience, design strategy and more: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMEQZDhP_k_YkFnwoCgT7SQ?sub_confirmation=1
👍Like what you see? Show some love by sharing, giving a like or leaving a comment below.