iPad 9.7" + iPadOS | The BEST Budget iPad (2019)

iPad 2018 or the 6th generation iPad is still alive and kicking! And now at an all time low cost (roughly $250 on several sites like Amazon) you can get a smooth iPadOS experience without breaking the bank!

In this video I go over the several aspects of the iPad 6th gen, demonstrate its capabilities and show how it runs iPadOS in 2019!

MY AFFILIATES:

iPad 2018 32GB: https://www.amazon.com/Apple-iPad-Wi-Fi-32GB-Latest/dp/B07BTS2KWK/ref=as_sl_pc_qf_sp_asin_til?tag=noahherman-20&linkCode=w00&linkId=f2363ff2fddb1fe626956c88d7935be4&creativeASIN=B07BTS2KWK

iPad 2018 128GB: https://www.amazon.com/Apple-iPad-Wi-Fi-128GB-Latest/dp/B07BTS6H4W/ref=as_sl_pc_qf_sp_asin_til?tag=noahherman-20&linkCode=w00&linkId=5d13a6a4d7cf38065921280777b45d8e&creativeASIN=B07BTS6H4W

iPad 2018 32GB (Space Grey + Renewed): https://www.amazon.com/Apple-iPad-2018-Space-Renewed/dp/B07D3DDJ4L/ref=as_sl_pc_qf_sp_asin_til?tag=noahherman-20&linkCode=w00&linkId=f3a3ec203092e9b51853bf6b83b2847c&creativeASIN=B07D3DDJ4L

iPad 2018 128GB (Space Grey + Renewed): https://www.amazon.com/Apple-128GB-Space-Model-Renewed/dp/B07HRYDNLZ/ref=as_sl_pc_qf_sp_asin_til?tag=noahherman-20&linkCode=w00&linkId=c1bcc07682febc74adb7d43fd6d7a632&creativeASIN=B07HRYDNLZ

1. Bubbly Water
    Bubbly Water says:

I was about to get this one but instead I got the Asus Vivobook F510QA for $249 on Walmart. Don't know if it was worth it or not but I have a Alienware Alpha R1 so the specs didn't worry me much …

2. Zuhair Reza
    Zuhair Reza says:

I'd gotten the Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 2019, but returned it to Best Buy and got this iPad with the 250 bucks price match. Over the past 3 days since I got it, it's been awesome! It's exactly what I want and need as a college student. The apps, the form of it, the silver color, the PDF reading, the highlighting, the joy of using the Apple Pencil to highlight/take notes…. yahoooo!!! ❤️❤️😍

3. Taylor Quinn
    Taylor Quinn says:

i would love to see a video about ipad pro accessories! going to college in the fall and probably getting one, in the market for a good keyboard case that would be doable for typing in my lap (i know, very idealistic and lofty hopes) and would love to see what else is worth my money! love the videos—new subscriber!! your channel is gonna be huge, great content with even better quality! 👍🏻

4. William Negrón
    William Negrón says:

I have one (128gb) since December 2018 with the Apple Pencil and is a great experience for college and media consumption. I'm waiting for iPad OS since the announcement. How can I get the public beta of iPad OS?

5. Jack Klein
    Jack Klein says:

Would u recommend the iPad os public beta 2 on the iPad pro? I may be ordering one soon n I want to know if it's hella buggy or does it run well enough that it's worth it for the features

6. Carson Bailey
    Carson Bailey says:

Hey man I had a quick question for you, so I’m going to college in the fall and right now I’m deciding between the Matebook X Pro and the IPad Pro. What do you think would be the better option? I want the IPad for the mere fact that I can hand write my lecture notes but I don’t wanna sacrifice any usability as far as coding and spreadsheets for some of my business classes. They would roughly be the same price because I will have to buy a keyboard case and Apple Pencil for the iPad, so any feedback would be greatly appreciated!!

7. גיא דלריה
    גיא דלריה says:

Amazing video!!! Finally with older iPads not pros and the best in YouTube for iPad Videos. Can you compare iPadOS 13 on iPad Pro and iPad 9.7 and iPad Air 2? With speed and features?