How to find the Android Version of an Android Phone or Tablet? Trying to figure out what android version your phone or tablet is running? In this Android tutorial, I show you how to find the android version in the android settings of your smartphone or tablet. I also show you an Android Easter Egg that will show the code name logo for your Android Version.
READ THE TUTORIAL HERE: http://gauginggadgets.com/how-to-find-the-android-version-on-your-phone-or-tablet/
Find more Android Tutorials here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8griS8Ww-KmKr7OHSZjon-26y3nyFpXg
This Android tutorial should work on all android phones or tablet brands such as Samsung, Motorola, Nexus, Pixel, HTC, LG, BLU, Sony, and many more.
This will also work on all android versions such as Froyo, Gingerbread, Ice Cream Sandwich, Jelly Bean, Kit-Kat, Lollypop, and Nougat
Follow the steps below to find which Android Version is running on your device:
1. Go to the Android Settings
2. Scroll all the way down
3. Select About Phone
4. Find the field that says Android Version. This will display the Android version number for your device
5. Subscribe to my YouTube Channel 😉
How to find the secret android version Easter egg:
1. Follow the directions above to find the version number.
2. Once on the About Phone page find the version number
3. Quickly select the version number several times
4. This will bring up the Android version code name logo
Watch more of our Reviews and Tutorials! Subscribe Now! – https://youtube.com/c/gauginggadgets?sub_confirmation=1