Have you noticed a lot of the really good, really popular Youtube channels out there have some kind of Introduction video or closing “saying?” Well in this tutorial, I will show you how to make a Youtube Intro, the easy way – just using a couple of pictures you’ve got on your computer!
1. Go to: http://animoto.com/ like I did in the tutorial – create your video.
2. Hit the “Export to Youtube” Button I showed you.
3. Use Youtube Downloader (http://youtubedownload.altervista.org/) to download that short video directly from Youtube – I’m going to do a separate video on Youtube downloader, so stay tuned for that!
4. Once downloaded, use a video editing application (Camtasia Studio, Windows Movie Maker) To cut out the parts you don’t like, and eliminate the annoying “ANIMOTO” Frame in the last 2 seconds of your video.
5. Now, whenever you want to upload a video, just use either Camtasia Studio or Windows Movie maker (or whatever you want!) To put your intro video you created right in front of your actual Youtube video!
6. Publish that file – and that’s what you upload!
This was requested by: http://www.youtube.com/user/Uknone
Check out MY Official Youtube Intro! (No cuts, or editing to this one!) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4B3FMSFqpE&feature=channel_page
Enjoy – SUBSCRIBE