I teach how to draw using an iPad at http://www.ArtStudyOnline.com
Highlights from my courses include:
– Thumbnail sketches of different creatures/characters/environments being created
– Selecting final designs from the thumbnail drawing process
– Surface, Colour, and Lighting, and Scale adjustments to give different styles
– Details, Look and Surroundings to give a sense of realism and scale
– Learning the incredible power of creating your own Procreate brushes
– Setting up different perspectives to create environments with believable depth
– Tips on how to enhance your images and give them that ‘film’ look
SIGN UP NOW AND GET IMMEDIATE ACCESS!
I work as an Art director, Concept Artist and Matte Painter in the movie and TV industry. I have a fun career history, having worked on such movies as “Troll Hunter”, Oscar-nominated “Kon Tiki”, “Max Manus” and “The Mortal Instruments”, to name but a few.
I’m fortunate enough to regularly work with Hollywood Director Harald Zwart and continue to develop my art. I am often travelling between movie locations and international film studios, and my iPad always travels with me!
Here’s where to find my courses:
Art Study Online’s website:
“Nikko’s Character Design iPad drawing course”:
“Nikko’s Creature Design iPad drawing course”:
“Nikko’s Procreate Brushes iPad drawing course”:
“Nikko’s Environment Perspective iPad drawing course”:
My home page: